What do you do if you have a California Trust being administered by an out-of-state Trustee and you need to file suit to enforce your rights?  In many cases, you may be able to sue the Trustee here in California, but it depends on the underlying facts.  In this video created by Albertson & Davidson, I explain when an out of state Trustee can be sued in California Court.


For our email subscribers: click on the title to watch this video on our website.