How do you obtain bank records in your Trust or Will matter?  You know a Trustee has not acted above board, or you believe someone has taken money from a parent’s account, but how do you prove it if you cannot access the bank records?  The easy answer: serve a subpoena…and quick.  In this video, I discuss how to obtain bank records in your California Trust or Will lawsuit.

For our email subscribers, please click on the title link to watch this video on our website.